Spencer's 1983 Toyota Corona Mark II SX60

Seedy Al

Build thread: //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/21401-spencers-sx60-mark-ii/?p=548938

Haha, sorry man, im drunk again, so this will prolly make less sense than ever...

So what you need to do...

the front shocks you need to cut 45 mill out of from the bottom, because thats about the size of the spacer thats holding the gt4 strut inserts into those front struts you were complaining about........

also, you dont have to worry about about the boot lid, as I fixed it mint. I am master pies car fixer!

And yeah, cool car man, needs wider wheels for the madness win!

Good luckj with it, sucks that it ended up matty b... but you do live in hamilton, so it kinda just makes sense :P

Allan

Seedy Al's Chos SHop

cheers boe wider wheels are at the top of my list to get this thing looking better. Yea the boot looks sweet but its rusting hard between the webbing and the boot lid but the parts carhas a mint one. Im probly just going to give it a propper gun job matty b again for the nats. Hamilton bogan stz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

From a looks perspective irs rules but realy for handling when low the live will shit on that crappy trailing arm setup so it will do. Wheels are around $800 from a hook up shipped to your door. Found another parts car last week hardtop chaser with this front

kame1950img600x39711345pg5.jpg

more wheels pics

reyumsuu1.jpg

Yea was thinking of changing the front but mines grown on me hard looks mean on that 2 tone one above. Should wait and see if my wheels show up before I chuck heaps of money at this guys but looks to be sweet as

they also do these

501%2015X8%20GM%20F%20bBist.jpg

but not as good offset