Spencer's 1983 Toyota Corona Mark II SX60

Seedy Al

Yea seen them on trademe but its way cheaper to import them in the US there only worth US $300 from this dude and his shipping quotes reasonable so mite rock them. also ordered some t3 gear to make up coilovers so I can slam it and get decent spring rates. Not getting the mx41 now to much work for the price so going to put some effort into this piece over the next few weeks

probably with the gunmetal center what do you guys think there not my first choice but they are so cheap 15*8's 0 offset. also found my new paint scheme

mak2uw2.jpg

those rims + that paint scheme = rules my face.

man. cant fucking wait.

Yea was thinking of changing the front but mines grown on me hard looks mean on that 2 tone one above. Should wait and see if my wheels show up before I chuck heaps of money at this guys but looks to be sweet as

they also do these

501%2015X8%20GM%20F%20bBist.jpg

but not as good offset

but i want those wheels, so hes going to keep his contacts a secret so i can get these MUHA!

probably with the gunmetal center what do you guys think there not my first choice but they are so cheap 15*8's 0 offset. also found my new paint scheme

mak2uw2.jpg

those rims + that paint scheme = rules my face.

man. cant fucking wait.

Same paint as Lochlans one. It's fully ftw!!!! Do it.

Yea was thinking of changing the front but mines grown on me hard looks mean on that 2 tone one above. Should wait and see if my wheels show up before I chuck heaps of money at this guys but looks to be sweet as

they also do these

501%2015X8%20GM%20F%20bBist.jpg

but not as good offset

but i want those wheels, so hes going to keep his contacts a secret so i can get these MUHA!

CPA in petone, wellington. import from the states every month last time i checked

Yea theres no secret any fool can get them, my old man has a mate there who can deal with all the shipping bullshit and they get here for way less than you'll pay from an importer. I mean the wheels are only $300US so that set on Trademe for $1200 is ridiculous. Exchange rate has gone gay though lucky I paid for them when it was near 80c got an email from usps saying there on the way 8-16 days mean

Mean, good shit. Can't wait to see them.

I reckon $1200 is a sweet price to save someone doing any effort. If you don't know what your doing buying wheels from the states would be a cunt, not to mention if you don't have a credit card etc.

well for a little fucking around I paid about $750 with the dollar at its peak. you could do a western union transfer for an extra $50. But $1200 is still sweet for new wheels just there not my first choice so wanted to spend as little as possible