Flange's 1976 Suzuki Fronte 360 Coupe

Draizuh

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the busa's are 175 standard. WELL over 200 turboed = NUTS!

if i would do a bike engine id do a triumph 955 tripple. 153hp. one of the coolest sounding bike motors ever IMO.

Cheaper to do a rotor tho. Isnt there a problem with fwd box drive shafts, and the exhaust ports of a rotor?

Itd be mean to make a single rotor engine out of half a 13b. would that work?

Guest sexychevette
Itd be mean to make a single rotor engine out of half a 13b. would that work?

Yeah some australian company is developing 13b based, single rotor engines. Cant remember who but they were gona sell the custom parts for people to make single rota race cars.

Precision enginering would be able to help you out with an e-shaft anyway. They are the guys who make the 3 and 4 rotor e-shafts and modify the center plates, etc.

I would stay away from 10a's. Cant get new parts and they're geting old so it would be hard to find good used parts. Also not much smaller than a 12a or 13b, so no advantage there.

If your gona do an engine conversion, its gota be two stroke! An outboard motor or (if you can find one) tz750 engine :twisted:

Two stroke or no stroke!

What happened to your 4 door?

-also. There is a US company who make single rotor stationary engines. Probably shit but would be awesome. I think they're based on the old comotor designs.

Two stroke or no stroke!

For sure. Wouldnt want to take a cam near it. Engines without valves = filth. Fronte = filth. filth + filth = FILTH

Its either gonna be an outboard or a rotor no doubt about that. Or if i can get one cheap enough, a tz750 or the suzuki "waterbus" 750. Dont like air cooled shit. Unless it piston is smaller than my finger. With one exception. The Kwaka H2. Thats one sexy air cooled bike.

My 4 door is safe, in the shed. It should get another wof (if it had an engine). I have 2 running coupe motors and enough pistons to make up another running 360 for the 4 door. All i need are some piston rins cos all mine are fux0red. And you cant buy parts from suzuki anymore.

Does anyone know how much it will cost to make 3 sets of rings up. The lower ring is normal but the top ring actually makes up part of the crown of the piston, just to make it ultra cunty.

The coupe motors wont fint nicely into the 4 doors cos the engines bays are different and the coupe has tripple side draughts and the 4door has a single down draft. Can't change carb setup cos the coupes have direct oil injection into the bores and the 4door runs the oil throught the manifold.

Also want to pop a good motor in it, not an unknown condition one with headgaskets that have been used for 3 rebuilds.

Got another 4 door with rust in firewall. Once ive done the coupe and finished my other car ill start on a 4 door. Pimp it out hard. LOW AS, whitewalls, 2-tone paint. Tints. itl , Look mean - showcar shit

boat engine, that would be fucken awsome.New ones are damn expensive tho.Those boat places always have mean old engines sitting that have been tradeins.115 evinrudes, 250 johnsens etc.

Do it.Gotta be 2 stroke ftfw.