Flange's 1976 Suzuki Fronte 360 Coupe

Draizuh

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck thats so sweet. You know your OS when a cunt see's a type of car that you own and assumes that it may have been yours. SO awesome.

I want so bad for someone to buy one of the 360 max's off trademe for epic 2 stroke battles on the track/anywhere because they don't speed.

LOL, that care is AWESOME !! :-) i've never seen anything like it. i LOVE how small it is! gsxr swap to keep it in the family? i doubt i'd fit inside it though. i'm 6'1" and dont even fit inside a capachino.

6'2' here and I've been in it with 3 other occupants.

Driving it is all G too, cept I can't see the gauges.

Not mine UJ. Unfortunatly. :(

Was roffles as. My flatmates came home one day and said they saw a white fronte in hataitai. I instantly went for a fang to try and find it to ask if they would sell it. Found it parked in a driveway.(i'm such a looser) Its a bit rough and its a 4stroke one. Not my passion, so i left it. Would still roll in one though - one day. Theres also a yellow 2 stroker in island bay. Seen it twice. Want to hunt it down and buy it. really tidy. Probably some eccentric cunts pride and joy.

In Fronte news - My exhaust flange gasket has broken. Its "green sticker" loud now. Has the MEANEST over-run cackle. Sounds brutally 2-stroke. My god it sounds heavenly. So gonna roll like that to trackday.

Yea boe. Burnt through the "gasket" just that thin metal foil in there now. Its quieter than before we fixed it. But still pretty brutal. Oh, and our gasket didnt even make it back to welly. :lol: broke as i was pulling off motorway into the terrace. Was all quiet then. Bang, ba-ding-ding-ding-dang. I was like yay. Didnt like it quiet.

Will probably roll forever. Got my mate to drop me off at uni in it cos i was SO lazy. Could hear it for minuites as he left.All down the hills etc(devon st). Could help but laugh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...