Seedy Al's pussy chaser..... MS55 crown

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I ahve always had plans for pin stripin on boot lid and bonnet, in red and white. Already have some red at work that we used on a Ranch wagon to do the wheels. so that should be cool. Its funny how everyone here seems to think along the same lines!

any one know of any good hot rod style pin stripers around? I havnt called anyone yet, but most people say its going to be hard to find some old cunt who can do it well.

I have a few things planned as far as how i want the striping etc, and also, I have concluded for now i am going to leave chrome off, it cleans car up heaps. Before when I looked at it a I always thought it was a bit cluttered, which is totally what the matt black isnt about. But we will see.

DSC000662028Medium29.jpg

word to that. Im glad everyone is know seeing the point, this is a rat rod stlye cruiser. of japanese make. If I could afford an american car to do it to, I would have, that point is, who the fuck else has crowns, especcially Ms-55's, done up,

thanks for all your comments!

Allan[/img]