Seedy Al's pussy chaser..... MS55 crown

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That mat blacks looking great man. Its the perfect flatness, if thats a word. Paint shops tend to be hesitant because they say putting too much flatning stuff into the paint makes it go a little bit grey, but thats still a good shade of black.

What box are you looking for? Just a standard w40/50 or do you need something that will fit onto the 183 in there? Surely a steel w box isn't hard to find if thats what you're after??

I have a steel case 5 speed, but I just didnt want to fuck around getting longer drive shaft made, and custom mounts and all that shit, and anyway, the one i had did have a holden bell housing on it to, but for some other holden motor, so I will do search on tard me, but I still need to find a shifter and a gear box mount.

So at tyhe moment, i am now getting ute, road legal for the wellington meet, because I need something mean to take.

Allan

Cool, will probably still be keen to see the crown though. Progress etc. Sam horse is coming down too.

You need to get rid of that pig engine I think.

edit: just saw this post. mean.

crown does have gay holden motor, just no gay gear box, oh well, Im putting it in storage and going to get 1uz, word

v8 fun

but crown will be at my house for the 10th, so you can all jack off, I was thinking that after cruise on the wya home to mine we could stop in at my work and yo'll can check out the cars at work, I will check with boss first though

Allan

Allan

• 11 months later...

is it me or didn't you already paint this...................

meh, looking good anyway, and where's a build thread for that hilux in the random pics thread, plus you need some round lights and a steel bumper for it. and bags. like this one:

11921271720.jpg

cheers

Matt

• 2 months later...

lol, do it!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole world should know how cool ms5* crowns are on bags. shouldn't be too hard to set up, how different are the chassis's between 5* and 6*'s???? get install info from loceda, bag kit for 2-4K depending on how serious you want to get (quality gear here, slam, vi-air, etc. don't fuck around with cheap shit) and i'd be surprised if you didn't have the gear and skills to install it.

cheers

Matt

oh I have no dought I could install it, jst will see what my money does in the next few months, I have a few things I have the opertunity to buy........ and I really dont know what to do haha

Allan

[whisper] buy more toys, once you have them you can do stuff to them at you own leasure, if you miss out on them now, the chances may be few and far between[/whisper]

WHO SAID THAT?! :shock:

Get all said cars you're able to I reckon, as long as you've a place to store them, you'll be sweet.