Want a turbo now...

Josh

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

be wary if you wanna post the results on TM tho

im not saying that its under powered or putting your car down at all dude, just saying if the output is a bit lower it might overshadow the reliability and effort put into the engine

like when i had my delta dynoed for example.. it was pulling 80kw at the wheels with a partially unbolted flange (mad turbo pressure leak), but it was still pulling like maaaad. so the output figure doesnt do the car justice, nahmean

Is it just me that thinks spending that much on a pinto is hard to imagine? I dont really know, maybe Ford people dont mind'?

its just cos its an old tech N/A dude, would have been much cheaper if it was something more popular. unique costs money, no way around it really.

really, its only a true ford enthuiast that will pay the money for an engine like that. buy the motor, buy an anglebox stick the two together and youd have one beast of a car.

presuming of course a pinto even fits in an anglebox.

Is it just me that thinks spending that much on a pinto is hard to imagine? I dont really know, maybe Ford people dont mind'?

its just cos its an old tech N/A dude, would have been much cheaper if it was something more popular. unique costs money, no way around it really.

really, its only a true ford enthuiast that will pay the money for an engine like that. buy the motor, buy an anglebox stick the two together and youd have one beast of a car.

presuming of course a pinto even fits in an anglebox.

I have a mate up here who had Pinto in his 105E a few years back. Twas mental. Went ballistic in a straight line, but a shit-scared kitten on a greasy vinyl floor would have put its handling to shame. And I think dad's old Beddie J1 truck had better stoppers.......