Gaz mk2 goat

Alfadog

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lol, was tired and couldnt understand.

Mean pic of Chris head FTW.

:mrgreen:

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND IN THE SHED AND DONT PLAY THE ITS COLD CARD!!!

tough love?

He is painfully slow sometimes and was refusing to work yesterday because it was cold :P

thats what is for

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Im just good at procrastinating.. Hate doing some jobs and love others as we all do :P BUT, im especially good at fucking round instead of doing the jobs I hate lol

This arvo I have fully disembled and preped the dash and A pillars for painting. Brought the paint and some other shit. Rebuilt master cylinder in my gf's vauxhal. Yup thats bout it.. Its ready for painting pretty much right now so shall have more colour on tonight while Chris finishes welding sill.

Gaz

Shit you bastards work fast! good shit.

Also whats the extra chassis rail thing for or is it just a repair?

It was rusty so didn't want to half ass fix it, so choped the hole thing out and replaced it, including part of the floor. It just goes between the chassie rail and sill, its strong as now :P

Last night i fixed the other sides upper sill, on the passanger door went from a hole smaller than a 5cent coin to replacing half way around the sill, got it finnished and bogged and gaz preped the rest of the door areas for paint so he is going to lay some paint down today :P.

End