Gaz mk2 goat

Alfadog

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Its running rich and not responding to the mixture screw. It is also running good comp on two cyls and real shit on two, not the rings.. Its the valves.. prob valve seat reccession from not using valvemaster. Start a tech thread and lay EVERYTHING down so people can diagnose.

Yeap thats Duncans Bimmer, they go nice and low without gaurd rub, tis mean.

Yeah the car was pretty straight to start with. Its got a small dent in the boot lid and the bonet which he has missed. Overall good and not to blemishy.

I still wasnt convinced I liked the colour untill I saw it on the car 100% lol.

Rims sealed up and on today. The grey looks mean against the gold. Will know tomorrow morn if wheels have sealed proper. I got lush as hiden valves for the rims.. Cost me $130 to get 4 wheels fitted, balanced and these fancy valves :rolleyes: WTF! :|

Need a new drivers side door rubber, a boot rubber, and a few bolts and screws for here and there to finish putting back togther.. Plus the headlights are now blowing fuses so must have an earth somewhere.. hrm, where to look when I have a relays EVERYWHERE! lol. Its kinda weird cause they worked yesterday without blowing fuses and I havnt touched wiring since. Mustve put a screw through somewhere.

Car fully legal ride height and suspension at the mo. Will maybe leave as is till after the wedding.. It has to drive over paddocks as a wedding car.

Gaz

:cry: looks like were having a big night / week boys! FUCK n BUGGER !#$@@%#!!!! was looking so good and running so well last night!

Gaz was driving and he saw the oil pressure gauge had droped to 0 and turned the engine of straight away.

Going to strip it down at mine as soon as we Finnish work.

Here's hoping for a miracle.