Gaz mk2 goat

Alfadog

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have all the doorhandle/window winder screw and the grille ones if Chris didnt loose them when pulling things off?

And yup, have got the mirror tints already and had a new Get Rich To This decal made out of it for the rear screen. This shits gunna be tite yo!

Yup what he said.

Will try get back togther and drivable ready for WOF in two nights. One is a bit optimisitc I think. Well if I get it back Tues morn and work on it all day then the boys help at night then maybe one night. Yeah, one night :badgrin:

Need to bleed brakes for WOF at least. Prob gonna fail on rear wheel bearing on RHS too but will try that shiz first. Then its off to the exhaust man cause the exhaust sounds ugs as even with the rebuilt Jazma muff.

Gaz

fucking sweet color cunt. saw you dildos driving the venger to speedyway aswell. i waved. but was in the madaz so doubt u woulda recognised me. specially with its super duper silent exhaust.

yeah nah I think I did after we went past. You was stopped at trafic lights and we rocked through?

Gaz