Gaz mk2 goat

Alfadog

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah insurance are still being homo's. Im going to just have to settle. The wreak is however getting revalued at the mo.

in the mean time I have just got back from picking up my new mk2 that will replace the white one.

• 1 month later...

Im not welding up every hole in the bay any more, its taking way to long and I hav'nt even started bogging them smooth yet. Too bad, its only an engine bay and this aint no show car! I need it done for certain resons so fuck it. I did however do 6 holes lol.

Its way way too cold to paint at the mo tho, the etch primmer is running so much... its a thin paint, but fuck me.

Should still look ok with a decent colour in the bay.

Might take some pics when I head back out there after me and Chris had som Kai.

Gaz

what colour?

Colour is all for Mike-e :D

Took photos, but left camera in garage, anyways nothing to special.

Tommorrow hopefully some better ones.

Chris came round and ended up doing what I couldnt be arsed doing... lol, welded up around 12 holes in engine bay which are uneeded... cunt left massive amount of weld on them tho so now I have to grind them all back tommorow!!!!!

So yeah, if all goes to plan, which it doesnt, I will have some colour on the engine bay tommorrow and shit. 2 oil fin heaters under the front two gaurds for an hour before will heat them up enough... I hope!

Haha, forgot I had that window stucker thing.. I have no idea where it went, I should get it back!!