Hot Rod Stroller Build

crispymk2

need steering made to work can link it to the handle you hold so both you and child can steer it ive seen it set up like that somewere trying to find info

Edit:

donno how much you can see or find but heres a link to one

http://www.sickntwisteddesigns.net/hotrodst.html

ba610176a452c0ddb5f20e0480b02d2e.jpg

also seems like the ones like what your making have fake front wheels and a dummy swivel wheel under front so you can turn when pushing can be seen in this vid

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

yeah those are cool! ive got one for a future project, not the baby bit just cause project,

Only problem with a trolley one is the kid is behind you tipping all your beers out for more leg room or some shit, you turn around BAM little fuckers full stretch and asleep and your all out of beers! slap kid...... jail ...... dam should have got a pusher!

• Like 1

Tis true, I got in trouble as a youngin for opening cans of beer and putting dirt in them out the back of the bottle store I lived next to.

This thread is relevant to me now, was thinking of doing a pedal car or something, at least I'd have a couple years before I had to finish it haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So made some progress finally with the main chassis section all tacked together and heights checked for wheel mounting.

Just need to finish the welds, find and mount a suitable castor wheel now I know how big it needs to be and sort out the push bar handle and mount. Then will be a roller and can sort paint and seat out.

CuttingBody01_zpsddd06668.jpg

CuttingBody02_zpsd99b63c2.jpg

WeldingFrame03_zps81553249.jpg

WeldingFrame06_zps4bff491c.jpg

WeldingFrame07_zpsa0c6d7a2.jpg

• Like 7

Your magnet annoys me terribly.

Please post it to me so I can spend half the day trying to pluck every last bit of grinding dust off it, only to drop if on the driveway and cover it in iron sand.

Sweet looking project though!

• Like 7

Your magnet annoys me terribly.

Please post it to me so I can spend half the day trying to pluck every last bit of grinding dust off it, only to drop if on the driveway and cover it in iron sand.

PM your address and Ill send you mine also

• Like 1

Getting there.

Seat base built (just going to trim temporarily at this stage), floor cut, folded and fitted (big thank you again to De Lena Metals) and even buffed the body as it's maiden voyage is this weekend for my wife's Netball Club breast cancer fundraiser.

To do list:
Mount lake pipes
Find better front wheels
Replace galv pipe handle with something nicer
Get seat properly trimmed
Panel & Paint

Seatbuild02_zpsd2325ed7.jpg

Seatbuild01_zpsea4fd478.jpg

FloorInstalled_01_zpsded85c1a.jpg

FloorInstalled_02_zpsbf9ee659.jpg

Seatinprogress03_zps94ff0a9b.jpg

Seatinprogress01_zpsd5cb6b46.jpg