Mattt's 1970 RT80 12A Bridgeport TEQ Corona Discussion

3 hours ago, Mattt said:

Thanks man. I really appreciate that my car can be inspirational. I will be having new door cards made although my vinyl is peeling at the bottom so not sure if it’s of any use to you or not?

on that note have you got a RH rear pillar vent internal cover? It’s the metal cover that goes on the inside of the vents on the pillars I only seem to have the LH one for some reason. 

Sorry nothing like that unfortunately.

I'd probably still be keen on the door cards and just glue up the vinyl if it's not too hosed, my door cars are just shitty straight black poor quality vinyl. I was gonna have some new ones made too but it's wayyyy down the list

• 3 weeks later...

No, but I’ll be cutting it out piece by piece and welding in temporary bracing as I work my way along. Not to mention the likelihood that when they made the disgusting mess of a tunnel originally that nothing would have been braced. It will probably allow the car to sit more naturally when I cut that abomination out haha

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...