Sign in to follow this  
vk327

VK327S VK 1986 Royale with Boost - Discussion

Sure goes alot better than it used to, lots of $$ add up fast tho  doing an engine thats not commonly boosted

Turbos A TA3410  (t3/t4) AR 0.70 compressor and 0.48 turbine housing,  spools up nice and fast

• Like 1

@Shakotom And to  think i had started work on a particular HZ ute... its a good thing I returned the HZ back  to Chris and done this one instead

It was great to see this car on Gumboot Rally, I was very impressed with the quality of the engine build and there is no better way to prove reliability than running a GR!

Cheers,  was super happy with how it went, I had only driven it about 400km and dyno time (and about 10km on the replacement gearbox)  before doing gumboot.  will  be good to  see what it can do once i sort the wastegate out, the valiant do the whole run no problems?

The Valiant never missed a beat all weekend, not bad for an old girl. I think the car was in better shape than I was at the end of the event.