yoeddynz

Discuss here about Yoeddynz's little Imp project...

Yeah I quite like gulf blue. But wouldn't do the whole scheme because its a bit over done I feel. 

I do like this imp in martini colours though even though I'm not normally a fan of red... 

FB_IMG_1539973084632.jpg

• Like 2

Snifter Green (are snifters still available???) is similar to the original wagon colour. Not keen on matching green cars. 

I love all of your projects.

After sustaining a fairly serious injury recently and spending quite a bit of time laid up in bed, I've been watching quite a few car related restoration YouTube channels.

Have you ever considered setting up a channel and documenting your stuff this way?  Sure your projects would be incredibly popular and if successful, you'd be able to earn a good living from it.

What he said.  It is certainly cool and I would be interested but man oh man will it change your available build time and duration. 

I'll just duct tape a camera onto Kevins back. He follows us about all day. Rough edit it in the evening and throw some loud euro house music on in background then post. Sorted.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Only if the seats are slid forwards though. But that won't be often (no kids/just cat life) But yeah.. Its quite spacious inside for a little car. 

Sorry for asking a question a little unrelated to your car but what's the deal with the deceased estate with all the cool old cars rotting away? Is there any chance of me getting in there for a wander around with a camera or is it a "who you know" kinda deal?

19 minutes ago, Speedy88 said:

Sorry for asking a question a little unrelated to your car but what's the deal with the deceased estate with all the cool old cars rotting away? Is there any chance of me getting in there for a wander around with a camera or is it a "who you know" kinda deal?

The one in ChCh? It is or was somewhat accessible. @Carsnz123 may know current status.