Anyone live near ranfurly in Otago?

dave

I wanna see if that chap with the hoard off cars on john st wants to sell one. He doesn't have a postal address so I can find a number in the white pages.

If some one local/ near by could drop my number off(or get his) would be very

Much appreciated.

I'll pay someone $100 if they can get a number haha.

• Like 1

Haha $100 If you can get his phone number, but if someone wants to drive out for a look and he isn't home I can give some gas money. Just wanna have a chat if he'd sell it before I try turn up on his doorstep and get rejected(I live in whangarei so it's a bit off a trip)

Wow. Can't believe I haven't seen that place when I've been randomly wandering round Ranfurly to escape family gatherings (organ club recitals anyone?).

Used to take the dog for umpteen walks :)

[edit] just looked on Google maps, I've driven past that place dozens of times without old car radar going off. Wonder what's inside the big shed?

Wife will text her dad to see what he knows tomorrow...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Lord Gruntfuttock said:

Thred dredge, reminded of this when looking at Left to Rot page.

Think the bloke's name is Tony van Vliet (sp?) and he works at the Challenge garage Ranfurly if anyone wants to contact him...

Thats the one! You know him? He was a neat guy. Definitely knew his way round a big 440ml can of ranfurly draight or 7. What about the sunday after show johnny? I have his number, could tee something up.

• Like 1