1. 1. Which movie would you prefer?

• Goodbye Pork Pie (1981)
    • Vanishing Point (1971)
    • The Gumball Rally (1976)
    • The Worlds Fastest Indian (2005)

Movie Night!

MuhbIV8.png

Thursday 18th August 7pm

We have booked out the Time Cinema in Lyall Bay again for our inaugural movie night. For those that have'tt been there, its wicked. A heap of old movie memorbilia and old Wellington photos etc etc which is worth a look before/after the movie as well. 

If you are going to attend, please vote using the poll to pick which movie you would prefer (Niki and I have handpicked these form the list they have). If you vote I will take this to mean you are coming. I will confirm numbers closer to the time so you can always remove your vote later if things change.

Cost will be about $15, will depend on how many people come (40 max). Total cost is $250.

Any questions, fire away.

• Like 3

Ah right, thanks for the heads up(I didnt atttend the first one)

Swapped out Gone in 60 Seconds for Goodbye Pork Pie. Whoever voted for that feel free to change if you don't like Pork PIe haha

Cheers

Shall we just move August meet to Friday night at the Brooklyn pub?

Only if there aren't enough numbers to make the movie night viable. I feel the pain and know how hard it is to please everyone but I'm pretty sure the other 10 who haven't piked would still be keen for a movie night. 

Only if there aren't enough numbers to make the movie night viable. I feel the pain and know how hard it is to please everyone but I'm pretty sure the other 10 who haven't piked would still be keen for a movie night. 

Sorry, should have put a pokey-outty-tongue face. Was not serious.

I don't give a shit if it don't please everyone. At this point in time it's a cost issue. Ain't no one wanna spend $25 to go see an old movie.