Cars (and people) wanted: TV Show filming - AUCKLAND

So I'm working on another Television show and they have a 'Beach Hop' scene coming up.

Basically a bunch of sweet old cars and some bogans (including myself) standing around. 

Filming will take place all day on Tuesday the 14th of June which is next Tuesday. It will be on the North Shore at Long Bay.

Myself, Zebra Dude and some friends are taking up about half a dozen cars on Monday night which will then be left there on location with onsite security.

The production company are willing to accommodate more cars though and also people. If you are willing to display your car you will be paid for it.

If you would like to be a car enthusiast extra then you will also be paid hourly for that, separately.

So if you have something and want to put either the car or your car and yourself on TV then just let me know.

I'm not making any money out of this, just trying to get some Oldschoolers on TV and put some money in their pockets.

407910_10150602639607915_1917439211_n.jp

• Like 7

That would be great!

So far we have the following:

1956 Ford Customline

1948 Ford Jailbar pickup

1932 Ford Model A Highboy 

1939 DeSoto Coupe

1959 Ford Customline

1973 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

1976 Ford Gran Torino

1964 Ford Thunderbird

Potentially a 1967 Chrysler New Yorker

• Like 2

Cool. I have asked my mate if theyre interested.

They have (dont know years sorry) Camaro, 61 impala and a Plymouth Fury

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/zoe.stevens.90?fref=ts

The two pick ups in the front of the picture, husband and wife, i work with her and she is keen as beans, would drive up on the Tuesday and drive out. 

She may be able to get others if wanted. She won best truck at kemu a couple of years ago. 

I can't see the pictures sorry, but it sounds ideal. And she sounds like a GC too which is great.

I am working through the schedule for filming now. If you could post a picture etc I can send it to production for them to okay it.

• Like 1