Caffeine and Classics. 26th July, Smales Farm AKL. From 10am

WHERE: Smales Farm, Auckland

WHEN: 10am till 1pm.

WHAT TO BRING: All cars are welcome.

This has proved to be a popular event and there can often be over 300 cars in attendance. Everything from V8's to Rotaries. Hot Rods to Vintage. Euro to Japanese. Everything.

What tends to happen now, is that most people show up by 9:30 if you want a spot in the front car park, as this is usually pretty full by 10:00am, although with an average of over 300 cars a month now, parking in the back car park is usually sweet, as this is often pretty full too. It also makes it easier for groups to park together.

It is not unusual for people to cruise to a local eatery afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT: At Caffeine & Classics this Sunday, there will be a chance to enter a prize draw to participate in a really cool cruise after next month's Caffeine & Classics.

This cruise (sponsored by Protecta Insurance) will be to The Hot Rod TV Show studio, where filming will be taking place for an upcoming episode of the show. Lunch will be provided and those that come along will be part of the show. Space at the studio is limited, so this prize draw is being run by random ballot. The good news is that we will be drawing 40 winners (who are welcome to bring passengers).

Entry is open to anyone with a Caffeine & Classics vehicle (car or motorcycle) and is available to come on the cruise on the 30th of August - look for the signs this Sunday for more details and to enter the prize draw.

• Like 1

Johny my rastifarian brother come giz help on the chev ute tomorrow so I can make it on Sunday!!! So I don't look like a rotary owner with a car that doesn't run

Just seen this, after already seeing that you have been busy today.

Just a reminder this is tomorrow for everyone else.

I'll be in a Mazda.

• Like 1