Tour of Love 2, pre-nats'15 coromandel area

Steelies

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

richard, that antenna gutter mount i have looks super sketchy/likely to gark your paint, i can keep fluffing around with it to see if it'll work, but it's pretty shit.

not sure how it didn't damage your wag last time haha, might have got a bit mooshed in the scrap bin since then.

shit yes, in a few days time all of us can be 'what? who said that? what?' on the airwaves together

waggy got some more love this week, an extra leaf in the rear, thermostat and fan shroud. fingers crossed i can sit in traffic a while longer without smelting iron under the hood.  had mega wagcessories lined up but time got the jump on me,  go figure

Mana shell sounds good, then people can get gas, snack and popsicles etc

Whats the estimated roll out time? Its a good slog up to vegas....

I will be doing all my prep on saturday morning at this rate so need to know how early to get up/not go to bed.

oh yeah, cool mana shell works well then.

i'm picking up hemi at 9, add airport stuffing around/ call it 10am

would like to say we'd be rolling out of welly 10.30 but couldnt guarantee really. yeah i'm guessing we'll get to sam's nearing dark. think we left at 2 for dromageddon and got to vegas with lots of light.

can haz breakfast at shell so we could probably be there at 11..?