RX3 PP's Rx3 Coupe

RX3 PP

Spoke to to the man whom brought it from brand new, was registered as "1975 savanna rx3 coupe" the rear quarter badges weren't the only thing applied, there were other differences as mounting of the fuel pump, fuel tank cover, etc. it may be similar to a lot of other rx3's. Maybe as so little came to NZ, no one knows much about them.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I've found out a bit more about the NZ new savanna, my mate has spoken to his old car painter who did a touch up on it years ago. The painter said If definitely had the square tail lights like the aus version and also on the rear passenger window had a GT badge, so this sounds more like what It should be like :)

Ok so I've found out a bit more about the NZ new savanna, my mate has spoken to his old car painter who did a touch up on it years ago. The painter said If definitely had the square tail lights like the aus version and also on the rear passenger window had a GT badge, so this sounds more like what It should be like :)

When you say square tailights what type are you referring to? do mean the Savanna hex talights?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What's the boot seal like? I remember that John's first batch wasn't that good and you had to really slam the boot and it was hard to get the panels to line up. The problem he had was the metal clips inside.

I know all his other rubber set are excellent.

Is it better now? I could really do with a new boot seal, mine is almost squashed flat....