O.S selling plot at swapmeet

Yeah so unfortunately I wont be taking black wagon due to time frame. So will be taking my carry van. Happy to use that for swap meat if interested. As I really do want to sell my wheels or at least try lol.

Have you got enough room for me to throw in a set (or perhaps 2 sets of steel wheels) to sell? I can drop them to you/Niki's place on Wednesday or Thursday night?

I'll have a few other small things to sell too but I can haul those up in the boot of Shaz's car to transfer to the Suzi on Saturday morning.

Reckon if we have the Van to haul stock in and out of the swapmeet and then just use a tarp on the ground to spread it all out it onto then it should be grouse.

Important announcement - if you want to add some of your shit to the swapmeat sale stand then there is 2 ways to do it.

One - get to the Feilding hotel on Friday night between 8 and 9pm (any later and people will be drunk and it may be too hard to sort) and load your gear into one of the 2 wags heading into swapmeat or get to the Feilding hotel before 7.45am on Saturday morning (any later and we will be gone) and load up then.

Two - carry your gear into the swapmeat and leave it with whoever is looking after the plot at the time. (you may get charged an additional $10 to enter by taking goods in to sell - but I'm not sure)

Either way you want to get it there is fine but when you turn up with your shit, you must have 3 things in writing to hand over to whoever is running the stand (so there is NO argument about underselling your shit) your asking price, your bottom dollar and finally your phone number for the day (and leave your cellphone on dingus)

If you don't bring these things then don't complain if the sales pitch is *shrug* "I dunno what it is, giz a dollar and it's yours"

If you want to successfully sell your shit then I recommend you at least have a written description of what the part fits and as many more details as you can supply - the more the better. Then attach the description to the item somehow so the stall holder is not asked the same question 10 times an hour.

Lastly - please remember to meet outside South St West at 12pm to collect your money or any unsold goods. Uncollected shit will be left on the side of the road or sold to the local scrappy for Saturday night hookers and blow.

Feel free to join the convoy in at 8am still but I just realised that if you are not setting up a swapmeat stand or in an American/Aussie car then they may tell you to piss off and go to the spectators carpark.

Choice and this is going to be RAD!

• Like 1