O.S selling plot at swapmeet

Anyone keen to actually set up a stand at swapmeet this year? Everyone bring something that they wanna biff in, and we all just have turns running it?

Could put some flyers etc out at the same place/WTD:tridents.

If it's the same as last year, $10.

Everyone that's keen to biff something in, run it for an hour or so? We'd wanna get there rather early with the stuff for sale pref.

Edit:yeah its $10. Use a wag to sell out of/sit in?

If it's the same as last year, $10.

Everyone that's keen to biff something in, run it for an hour or so? We'd wanna get there rather early with the stuff for sale pref.

Edit:yeah its $10. Use a wag to sell out of/sit in?

I'll happily pay the $10 and sit in for an hour. As long as others are keen to take a seat and man the stall too.

What hours do we want to run this?

Also people need to drop off their bits and pieces early (like 8am early) along with putting a price on their stuff with a side list of what their bottom dollar is so the people running the stall don't sell your stuff for pennies when you want gold bullion.

• 3 weeks later...

I would potentially be keen for a bit of selling of stuff if people were still keen for this?

got a couple of sets of wheels and probably some other stuff,

Including possibly my black crown wagon, I know its not oldschool, but its a wagon with a dickie seat, and should be ready for selling by then I would say.

let me know

Other than Seedy and I, anyone else keen to sell some stuff? Probably only need 3 people to cover the shifts.

Rough plan...

• Meet up at 7.30am outside the Ding Hotel and load it all into Seedy's wag so we don't have to carry it in.
  • Either have your stuff pre-priced and labeled or go down to the swapmeet to set it up how you like it.
  • Have a list with details that people may ask and who owns what with the lowest price you would go (perhaps with a phone number to ring)
  • Then take a turn doing 90 minutes each. 8:00-9:30, 9:30-11:00, 11:00-12:30
  • Meet up again at the swapmeet around 12:15 to pack up before we go to the afternoons activities.

I'll happilly take the first stint from 8:00-9:30

I reckon I'll have a car stereo, engine mounts and some steel wheels and tyres to sell.

• 4 weeks later...