avjoe's City Turbo - Questions...?

avjoe

try mk3-s

Tried it haha. Find me a link?

Dunno, wasnt tunable had preset fuel and ignition curve changes.. wound the boost to about 18 and kicked arse..

CVCCs' awesome bro.. almost a hundy hp per liter.. if my Cleveland was that good I'd be doing 11's

D

Yeah but its a cunt to deal with hahah

Sorry guys didn't get home in enough light so decent pics tomorrow :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to a heap of people and they reckon its a presessor to the mrk3s. But not actually a mk3s?

Can you find any 13's?

I mean I don't want to be a smart ass but find a set that actually look like mine aka size. Thats what I was getting at. The wheel gurus I have contacted all say the same thing. They are a presessor to the mk3-s but they aren't actually mk3-s. If you can find somewhere that has 13x6.5 mk3-s thats fine and ill be happy. But ive searched pretty hard and have only come across the ones you linked

carpet is a mess ive had a mate spill red powerade on it, and just general wear. so hopefully i can get my a into g when my daily is running again, and strip out the interior and water blast the carpet and get some sound dept in there.

just trying to focus on the little things at the moment

cheers for reading.

Joe

re cleaning carpets - suggest you hire a rug doctor from your local supermarket.... get the upholstery cleaning attachment.  buy the chemicals.  you can do your seats, and your carpets... prolly a little more gentle than waterblasting them on the driveway.

hope that helps/

I too, dig your boost gauge.

• Like 1

exhaust housing will be much too big and it wont spool until you are way out of cam unless you swap the cam and do port work etc. to get the motor revving more. what you want is probably one of the small journal bearing garretts with the new design high efficiency compressor wheels e.g. GT2259/2252/2056. another cheaper option might be a 2nd hand td04/td04h these go very well on uno turbos