Caffeine and Classics 25 August Smales Farm Auckland 10am

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruise to Riverhead via Coatsville Riverhead highway. Better drive than quick trip up the motorway.

May i come too?

(Heard of a complete '66 superminx for sale up that way in a building that looks like a pale brown/cream coloured building with cars & boats outside it if anyone is keen to find it.)

Course you can come. Providing you're not super weirdo spec...

You're going to have to be more specific about location of superminx, coatsville riverhead massive area, and if the building isn't somewhere on the main road you could be lost for days trying to find it. Not keen to get lost on the way to lunch. More interested in fries and cider.

Course you can come. Providing you're not super weirdo spec...

You're going to have to be more specific about location of superminx, coatsville riverhead massive area, and if the building isn't somewhere on the main road you could be lost for days trying to find it. Not keen to get lost on the way to lunch. More interested in fries and cider.

You married Chris, that makes you the weirdo alfamale

• Like 2

Hallertau for the win on Sunday. Riverhead Tavern is always packed put with Motor Cycle riders wearing leather and there is never ever anywhere to park. HOWEVER! Riverhead tavern is on the way to Hallertau so we could do a gangster style drive by.

Also when I rang Hallertau today they said the would reserve us a table and could also reserve 7 car park spaces for us.

They also brew thier own beer:

http://www.hallertau.co.nz/

Could all be a moot point for me as I may only be going to Caffeine and Classics part as I should be moving into new house.

• Like 2

They are both great locations and the more ideas the better! Hell why not head all the way out to Muriwai and get a few sneaky waves in too! I can ring Riverhead Tavern tomorrow to find out if they have any car clubs/bike groups booked and report back?

• Like 1

You can meet us at wherever we're going.

Have had the opposite experience with hallertau v riverhead Johnny. But Ryan is the best person to make the call, as they're regulars at Riverhead, so probably know what it may be like.

Lol, i think ive been twice, maybe 3 times