P_Star's Hendo rust palace

P_Star

mean. I hope you have installed mirror on ceiling of guest bedroom for when I come to visit????

also can you please get pics of ketzel stirling standing next to each new home improvement.

edit: double also- do you still have the cabinet thing you removed from the kitchen? im ken for that orange glass etc.

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have a fridge for cheapish, will just need to check if anyone in the family needs it as its been our loan fridge - unless you want new of course

Am looking second hand, trying to find something modernish that isn't super expensive (up to ~ $200ish max)... there are a few ok ones on TM just keeping an eye on them and waiting what remaining trades charge me so I know where I'm at. But let me know what you have and if/when it might be available:)

Bonus points for cherry tree. Sakura FTW. And that is a dope as fuck couch.

What part of the mighty Hendo-son, i'm looking round Bruce McLaren ways at the moment.

Yeah, I am hoping it survives, I really like them... Fingers crossed but it is looking like it will live :) House is a couple streets back from the top of universal drive.

My parents renovated a house that and old lady and her alcholic son lived/died in. Seemed they liked to lie in the bath smoking judging from the ceiling in there.

Even after painting the ceiling the nicotine seeped through, took 7 or 8 coats in the end to get rid of it

Jebus! Wasn't quite that bad thank fuck... although bad enough lol... nice and clean and smell free now:)

mean. I hope you have installed mirror on ceiling of guest bedroom for when I come to visit????

also can you please get pics of ketzel stirling standing next to each new home improvement.

edit: double also- do you still have the cabinet thing you removed from the kitchen? im ken for that orange glass etc.

Ceiling mirror had to be cut due to budget constraints... No re pics of Ketz... you weirdo:p and maybe regards the cabinet... want the whole cabinet or just the glass? I think the cabinet is at my old man's but I suspect the glass went in the bin... let me know if you actually want it and I will check.

You want to come reclad it? Seems all good to be honest/I have no issue with the hardiplank/ I do have a problem with the green.

Edit: Besides it isn't like I'm staying there forever, very much a stepping stone... need somewhere with much more shed space/closer to town for it to be anywhere near the perfect place but that can happen in a few years/eventually.

With such a sweet spruce up, I can imagine you selling it on to another first home buyer for a tidy profit. Looks good man, jealous of progress!

I have clients that do this allll the time. Buy houses exactly like this spec and spend a few grand. Couple months latter they on sell for sweet profits. Don't even bother getting tenants in lol

fuck that smokers interior design aka nicotene staining is horrid...

but those horses and shit are nothing compared to our neighbours place you cant walk anywhere in the house without banging into ornaments,pot plants, wind chimes etc...its an epic array of clutter, she has a dining room table completely covered in pot plants and you can feel the moisture in the air

silly old bat

good progress though, fresh look really opens that living/kitchen space up ae

yeah it feels like a completely different place now, nice and bright and airy and heaps more open, looking forward to bolting up all the doors and hopefully having bathroom and toilet all bolted up tomorrow then move in:D

Yeah realistically i reckon i have added a fair chunk of value to it... however I will just enjoy living in it for a while then figure out what the next plan is/probably be like the jawa and do nothing with it for several years lol

Yeah bro I'll cruise over today and reclad it. Vertical cedar would look lovely.

Nah but fair comment re stepping stone. Consider painting it matte black

It will in fact be black and dark grey exterior lol;)

yeh I would take the whole thing but primarily want the glass and don't want it at all if there is no glass. leme know I can giz u some beers or something?

Thread crashing here but I have some of that glass here if you want it Tommy.

• 1 month later...

Bloody hell, just realised I never got around to posting some "finished" pics... well mostly finished on the inside anyway, always shit to do...

IMG_20130625_122053.jpg

IMG_20130625_122017.jpg

IMG_20130625_122423.jpg

IMG_20130625_122448.jpg

IMG_20130625_122511.jpg

IMG_20130625_122557.jpg

IMG_20130625_122548.jpg

Should really take some better ones, but you get the idea :)

Have walled up the side of the carport now, just need to figure out how to make a door/gate thing for the front to seal it up... was going to side hinge and castor a regular single tilt garage door but the one I have is about 2400 wide and it needs to be closer to 3000 (2950ish)... need to get onto this fbq as my old flat has been given a months notice to move so I can no longer leave all my shit there indefinitely...

open to suggestions