Christchurch meets Discussion Thread.

felixx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats,

and anyway, I have a gas BBQ and a charcoal and a gas-ring and pan to offer for the food communing. (fried onions up in yo grill). Just need someone with a ute/van etc.

Also, for show weekend, chick is away, can host drinkies, and resurrected vinyl goodness. Interest?

Fixed, choose a night.

Dingy flat is a mess, but have BBQ, charcoal , patio, collections of 2T pistons in the gge... oh yeah, and vinyl...

(or was Runamuck referring to invites to the wedding :)  )

Update, OK how about Saturday, 6 ish ~food time. More time for folks to see this post.

PM me for deets, feel free to invite folks I know or have been in OS for a while, but not re-invites thanks.

OK so it is short notice but..

If you are in Rangiora on Tues 25 November with a 25 year old or older car or motorcycle feel free to park your car up for the morning at school 

(or all day if you wish)

PM me for more info if youre keen

Felixx, would like more details. Is this part of your intimidating management for a better job, by using dodgy rough ginger-beard men plan?

Also, my 2T is not whole, any offers to convey my sorry arse (plus charcoal, beer, meat) to the BBQ tomorrow OSCHCH? Chur