Auckland Meet -21 November

EURON8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be there, but on the bike as the seats are getting done on the 'crab

Think I saw said seats at Grants when I was there this afternoon. He is fixing a small tear in the rear seat of one of the Mazdas. He does amazing work and is resonably priced too.

Think I saw said seats at Grants when I was there this afternoon. He is fixing a small tear in the rear seat of one of the Mazdas. He does amazing work and is resonably priced too.

Yea I went to him via recommendation on this forum. He seems like a GC and I can't wait to see what the seats are gonna look like once they're done.

Attn Auckland members. I want your glass jars.

If you have any that are heading to the recycling (lid or no lid is fine), please bring them to burger fuel for me instead.

Any size or shape. Pasta/jam/pickle/babyfood, anything will do.

Much appreciated!

Attn Auckland members. I want your glass jars.

If you have any that are heading to the recycling (lid or no lid is fine), please bring them to burger fuel for me instead.

Any size or shape. Pasta/jam/pickle/babyfood, anything will do.

Much appreciated!

I have 6 empty jars sitting in my cupboard right now. My wife saves them all for me to use in the garage, but i already have heaps.

However you may need to bring a 'I want jars' flag so I know who to give them to so i don't look like a dick walking around with a bag of random jars.