EOI: Northshore meet August

OK so I work at Repco Albany and we're having a big sale in a few weeks over the August 4-5th weekend. We will probably be having a few supplier promo stands/vehicles e.g Castrol, Fusion, Meguiars, may even get the Wayco Funny car out. Also the guys from ZM or The Edge radio station will probably have a set up.

My boss asked if I could ask round and see if the OldschoolNZ crew would be keen on having a bit of a meet/display during one of the days (preferably Saturday) so I am just expressing interest.

Will probably be for a few hours or whatever depending how it goes/whos keen on sticking around. Ideally about 11am-2pm as this would be the busiest time.

There will 20% off vouchers for you guys and a sausage sizzle will be provided.

Would be bloody sweet if we could get something together as OS has a sweet variety of rides and full of GC's. Just let me know what you guy's think.

Chur, Tai

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

score me some brake drums for a km31 liteace, cheap as/cheaper than toyotas 400 each, and i'll bring a km31 liteace to your shop.

Hahaha send me a pm and I will look into it for you tomorrow. Are you after the complete unit? May be able to hunt something down but would probably be best to go genuine or to a wrecker. Who knows though i'll see what I can do.

This post should really be in the Auckland subsection - will be moved tomorrow.

Whoops my bad, cheers. Wasn't to sure what to throw it in as it was only expressed interest.

Seems like there's a fair amount though which is primo as. Cars don't have to be 'show perfection' or anything just hoping for a sweet turn out. Just would be great to help attract more customers to the new branch as we've only been open for a few months and can show off your whips and get a feed in the process. May even have car audio going for under cost price if anyone's looking to upgrade (will have to confirm).

Tai.

I could dust off the cresta for sausages an cost price audio... Do you do those powered 8 inch subs that slide under the seat?

Like I said, will have to confirm on cost price audio (last few previous weekend sales we had it goin at cost though).

As for the 8inch subs I think Kicker do and Pioneer do an underseat type. Will have to do some research into it.

might be able to make it with the 205 if you like?

Fuck yes! Would be so sweet to see the Pug out.

Chur, Tai.