EURON8/Chickity - House Pimping.

EURON8

A cardboard box would have been lincoln proof...

It's a single slider. We'll probably try and get the dirt out down the other side of the house... or I guess the option is still there to trailer up to the doors and just be more careful where you throw the spade...

• Like 2

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to see on my phone but is it roller or sectional? Assuming it's remote as well? I share your shedcitement,such a good feeling having your own good sized shed I can only imagine it being better feels if it's one you've has built yourself.

Is roller. But the kinks haven't fallen out yet from its time on the back of a ute/the floor, so it kinda looks sectional ish I guess.

Yes. Remote. Yay! Although no power as yet. Have to run an extension lead from the kitchen window when we wanna be fancy.

Awesome sized shed for a urban place! At 3m stud you will have room to build some storage racks up high ?

We too waited till after sign off before we thought about lecky tings. Still gotta order wire and lights etc. Must send chris that link to led strip lights...