XPLOIT'S POCKET CAR

felixx

The car is being stripped down completely for the rust repair that's needed. Once that and the brakes have been sorted out it'll go for re-registration.

Hopefully it wont need too much more apart from new tyres. While all the interior is out, i'll be sending the seats off for some stitching repairs and tidying up things like door cards etc

So long term, a full restoration with some little mods. Ill sort out some subtle audio, new paint (Original colour), get it sitting down a bit with some wide steels or period correct Japanese rims. Quite keen to get a little different with the exhaust system. This particular car has given me some ideas of what I want to do but at the end of the day, it wont be rat-like.

honda-n600-rat-kei-car-side-view-bare-metal-wing.jpg

I really want to emphasize the noise an aircooled 2 cylinder makes. Getting the engine running some very high RPM is also on the long term cards.

Cheers for all the comments :-)

Oh dear, i've bought a 'cute' car. That's never a good sign :P

Please Rich, remember to inquire :-)

I'm having a heap of fun working on it. I'm a little ahead of what the thread has explained, i'll get it caught up soon.

Im used to small cars, but this is well thought out and you don't feel at all cramped in it. As far as numbers go, I dont really have any idea. I know of 4. But of course, there could be heaps around. There is an absolute minter here in CHCH, a red one. Google "Kiwi Aircooled Fan". It's had a complete resto.

• 4 weeks later...