Shaz, KK and Goat are invading Auckland.

Shaz

To avoid spamming up the other thread, we're arriving sometime on Sunday 19 and will be gone on the morning of Thursday 23.

We're hitting the Roger Waters gig at Vector on Monday night (which Joe is trying to sell a ticket for) and Sisters of Mercy at the Powerstation on the Wednesday, so it's most likely that we will be doing some drinking on those nights. The 22nd is my *cough* 30th birthday, so celebrating/commiserating is inevitable.

Let us know if you're keen to play on any of those days. Mr Dodgy, I am keen to meet your black son.

wish I was flush enough to see R. Waters twice. Probsbly won't make it to Sisters at this rate either :doubt:

Keen to do something while you guys are around. Though I know I probably won't learn about it until after it's occurred.

Joe's spare ticket got sold to Bizzo anyway. Sell some of your flatmate's stuff to fund a Sisters Of Mercy ticket though!

Oh, and let's do something on Sunday. Pillow fights?

Direct from the desks of KK and Shaz, here is the order of biniss tomorrow (Monday)

1:00pm (Note slight change of time) - Lunch meat at Wendy's Queen St. Attend or else.

5:00pm (Note change of time and venue) - Evening pub meat before R. Waters show at the Tyler Street Garage, Quay St. Attend or else.

If anyone is unsure of directions, contact me.

Can discuss this over lunch. Start time was only amended because the doors at R. Waters open at 6:30pm.

However Richy, Bex and myself grabbed dinner around 7pm, then rolled into Vector at 7:45pm on Saturday, and the show only started half an hour later at 8:15pm.

Bugger sitting around for a full 105 minutes doing jack shit.