I wanna take pics of your cars, AKL area.

Snoozin

Keen as for shots of mine if you're still looking for cars to get snaps of.

I work on the shore and live out west so whatever is easy for you :)

I think my profile pic was one you did from a meet in Ellerslie a wee while back?

Some great photos on this thread!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im keen for some pics rich before i take the motor out and is undriveable for unknown period

can combo up timing with others on a suitable time an date...sooner rather than later

Yeah happy to meet up with others for a group shot :)  I can probably get a datsun 280zx to come to the party too

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yes, I would like some shots of my Galaxie very much. My mate has a rat rod Model A he loves whoring out like a bitch if you're keen; it's uncomplied and as illegal as crap but he's pulling it out of storage for Speedshow if that works, might be a prick to work around.

It's in this article (so's my galaxie too, and me, sitting in the boot actually, but i've two toned it, white walled it and coloured the rims to the roof): http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/08/american-delivery/

I'll PM you man, this is precisely what I am keen on.

Also Michaelme, I'm not 100% keen on group shots, I'm more interested in single car portfolio style things. But for sure I will be happy to do your car, same with you Levi!