Be4vers Toyota Rotorona

be4ver

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is indeed the over flow/washer bottle combo from the wrecked EX. i feel like a bit of a shit cunt putting so many parts from a mitsubishi in such an original old toyota but they all fit in so dam well plus if ya didn't know then you'd never know anyway

wat.

original? its got a rotary in....i think a mitsi washer bottle is the least of your worries

• 2 weeks later...

shit thats a dam good point! it was packaged wrong so we were only charged for the rotor, buggar! my boss sent it back before i even saw it.

hmmm still not sure what the plan is with those wheels! however if someone was to offer me some ridiculous sum of money for them i'd probly take it! :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah it's real high! Was actually pulling me down the road with out my foot even on the gas haha. What should these idle at, I've read a few differing ideas. Can't get a straight answer.

Not sure how the mrs would feel about the skanky hoes but brap brap will be sweet! 8)

• 1 month later...

What's the deal with the redline gear oil? Is it heavier duty than normal. Is your box a bit noisy? Ive had some series 2 rx7 boxes in the past that are soo noisy. They shift fine and worked fine but really whiney Especially 3rd.

yeah its pretty heavy duty stuff, i'v heard lots off good stuff about it so thought id give it a go. The gearbox was pretty whiney before but im pretty sure that was because it had almost no fluid in it at all OOPS! luckily i havent driven it or run it all that much since i got it!

I was told when i got it that it had no fluid in but in all my excitement of getting a new car i forgot all about it! plus i figure the poor gearbox has probly had a hiding most of its life i'd better look after it haha

Yeah look after it for sure. I don't think series 1-3 boxes can take much more than 200bhp? Someone will so so or not. I guess it just down to how hard you are on it eh.

I might try some better oil in mine as its just a tad noisy..shows how quiet my exhaust and engine are that I can hear it.