2012 Chch Meat 1st weekend in September

felixx

Good to see some faces I hadnt seen for awhile, graham etc, Cant wait to have something up and running again soon!

Cheers for the yarns, the skids were hilarious, hilux ute lost its wheel in carpark, couple of Rb's blew up, Jaguar xj6/12 cooking itself and some over enthusiastic 0's resulting in a rear wheel lifting at times lol!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Painted the torana Graham?

Yup it was a bit overdue eh.

I really have some work to do now... i want to try and reco the engine and change gearbox in less than 2 weeks.

torana looks good mate,sticks out like a sore thumb round the area though :P

and for those who were interested in the Jag(at burnouts),he was out to kill the factory 6 as he has a v8 sitting at home ready to go in it :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm I cannot believe it is a month since LingLing came down.

Can we do a canterbury old school drive, can we, can we, can we?

I reckon Orton Bradley for a BBQ / family day before it gets chilly could be a go.

(Orton Bradley is just past Diamond Harbour).

What do the big kids think?

How far do you wanna go?

I still love going right at the wheatsheaf, then right again by the top of gebbies pass and up to the sign of the kiwi. That's one of my fav roads. (After the Kaikoura inland route, and the Akaroa summit road) Although my current ride wont be as exciting to drive.

How far do you wanna go?

I still love going right at the wheatsheaf, then right again by the top of gebbies pass and up to the sign of the kiwi. That's one of my fav roads. (After the Kaikoura inland route, and the Akaroa summit road) Although my current ride wont be as exciting to drive.

I ain't been up that way for yonks....... might be something to do with having rocks for suspension but what the hey, someone pick a date then :)