chees's dual carbie spaceship

chees-

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha na cannot afford, maybe some time later this year.

and nope no centres, partly why they're cheap, now they're on the car, i'm not really liking them that much, they're ok.

6729336715_c4878ed2b4_b.jpg

6729331357_3247eed6fc_b.jpg

6729324751_b466b7191a_b.jpg

and i also picked up these today with plans to sell them on, but putting them up against car and i like them, alot, so i'll look further into getting them redrilled.

6729355215_bc34084017_b.jpg

6729344169_edf5b60f5f_b.jpg

i also bombard this thread with pics, oh well

saw this last night in my neck of the woods. Do you just have the pair of 5 spokes?

atm yes, he's still rolling round his parts car on them :( i'll tell him to get a move on though.

also to above agreed thats why i'm selling them, althought don't want those ones, need 3 piece ones

figure i should probably ask this, wheels are not hubcentric, and just over 90km/h they start to vibrate, gets quite bad at around 100km/h,

more of a pain, but just wondered is this really bad? note: i havent taken them off since the garage put them on so they could have done a shit job of tightening them up?

consensus seems to be if you have tapered wheel nuts you should be sweet despite them not being subcentric.

I have had mad vibration from wheels that weren't done up properly so could be that.

yea i noticed the guy at garage didn't do them up diagonally, just went round in a circle, could be it? or i'm just retarded