Guest Zeb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks yo!!

Man that's fucked. So slammed.

Do you worry about wearing through chassis and other sorta important shit?

Not really, everything is a bit scratched but it's all cosmetic. Just careful of where I drive to avoid bigger scrapes that would eventually do some damage. Rails are definitely repairable too if it did come to that, they're the most at risk part now that both oil pans have been plated up

Yeah man, cops must luuuuurve you. 

They must! Cos seriously I don't often get pulled over in it. A few times yeah, but not for a long time.

Forget the cats eyes, a gentle crown in the road will make this drag.

So, so awesome.

And yup that's it, lower than when you rode in it for sure haha

maybe because its a wagon?

Nope, if I had a dollar for every time I'd seen a slammed HQ / early Falcon wagon pulled up.... or KE70 wagon in chch haha, yeah

• Like 1

That's why I'd like to run a slightly taller tyre, but to pull that off I also need wider wheels and ideally independent rear. These ideas are better realised on my Mark II sedan so wagon will stay pretty much as is.

Not much happened when people get in it, in the back I run Falcon springs that are pretty much cut in half

In fact here's a photo, think maybe that's less than half left lol

On the left are the rear springs that were in it when I bought the car, factory springs with some amount cut out (Seedy Al might remember just how much), and on the right are what it has in it. Works a treat, nice and stiff so I can get everything real close and it won't rub

65.jpg

• Like 3