Auckland Summer cruise!!!! Take 2

EURON8

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still working on the pixels. I will post them up tomorrow night. Going to watch wrestling tonight.

But yeah it was an awesome day out. Had heaps of fun getting wet.

Awesome rolling shots Richie.

BTW Chris thanks for ruining the group shot by flipping the bird :rolleyes:

You deleted Chris? Now it look slike I'm having a conversation with myself

Edit: oh no you didn't I am just forever alone/was talking to Ned about finding pub

Yup. I had to delete Chris. He kept flipping the bird and ruining all my group shots so I erased his pixels.

and mine???

Here is a more better shot of yours. Would have looked better with it's tits out, i.e Topless.

IMG_0053.jpg?m=1324416353

Do you have any shots of my car dude?

No, unfortunately I don't. Everyone tapped out and went for food before I got a chance to get over to your car.

Oh lol I couldn't think if Chris was there or not,

show the original pic?

Okay, well you got me there. I was thinking it was going to be too hard to erase all Chris' pixels so after he ruined my first group shots I thought it would be just easier to take the group shots while he wasn't in them. Much easier than deleting pixel. Not sure where Chris was while I was taking this photo, probably behind me pulling the fingers at me.

Here is an example of said ruined shot. (Note this one is on my photobucket page because I don't allow such rude behaviour on my website)

IMG_0049.jpg

Yeah but he just looks so angry. I don't know what his problem is aye.

I think we need to have a talk to him.

Hey Chris, We really like you coming along to OS cruise but next time can you leave your mates at home, you know "Pulling the fingers Chris", "Walking out of the shot Chris" and "Looking angry Chris"

IMG_0041.jpg