Dudd's tandem - double the people, double the injuries

Duddley

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really cool. White walls. Also some older seats. But should look at a Saturday evening ride I reckon if weather is decent. Allan has a new bike to try.

Yeah man deff gona get some white walls. Hate to say it but I think cazz and I are going to peoples house warming that night! But will let ya know how we get on. Also I don't think I'll have tandem in a ridable state either. Good thing you'se fullas have heaps of bikes to lend us! CHUR

What about finding a second pair of tall bars for the back rider? I can't decide if it should be all symmetrical or if it would be sweet to have the rider sitting all funny on it.

Yeah am super thinking matching set of tall bars for person in the back. I've also been thinking of symmetry too. Gotta figure out how to shift the peddles up into the frame so they ain't hitting the ground. Would be keen to get larger wheels but as the dodgiest of sams said it may not be that simple. Will have a geeze look tonight!

• 4 months later...