Chickitys rusty Humber 90

anglia4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trailer is currently piled high with big slabs of Kauri, and more to pick up next Sat, so there's a slim chance of Sunday, but most likely Sat week. Or one night during the week depending on weather/light etc. Don't really want to be trying to tow it out of a paddock in the dark/rain though. Rain on it's own would be ok.

Trailer is currently piled high with big slabs of Kauri, and more to pick up next Sat, so there's a slim chance of Sunday, but most likely Sat week. Or one night during the week depending on weather/light etc. Don't really want to be trying to tow it out of a paddock in the dark/rain though. Rain on it's own would be ok.

Saylight Davings begins on the 25th of September, which will raise the chances of light, but leave the chance of rain untouched.

There is nothing more awesome than getting home and finding that you have roosted mud alllllll over the car you are towing :lol:

I hope it rains, and you take your camera :P

EDIT: Reading that back, "nothing more awesome" is a pretty big call... but it is still pretty awesome

This popped up in the trademe hilarity thread a few days ago lol

Looks pretty ambitious but will be mean when you get it roadworthy!

Good luck! :thumbleft:

That was me 8) was having a laugh about his "enthusiasts dream" comment, more like nightmare I thought.

Cool project tho, glad it's been saved, I don't think it looks too bad, the bonnets all go rusty as they are a triple layer of rolled shit that rusted from new- so 90% are bogged and judging by the lack of bog falling out in the photos, should be alright bodily.

Hit it with the waterblaster and it should be like a new car :D

• 2 weeks later...