1VAKND trackday & Bike Gang Summit - NI Travel Plans

Snoozin

Ok ok ok ok ok listen up eh.

So yeah, convoying? Are we?

1st thing Friday morning sounds ace to me, what if we say, meet up at BP Solar at some early ungodly hour of the morning?

MEET AT 6AM - BP SOLAR (DRURY)

Give yourself enough time to grab a coffee or whatever and we'll depart at 6:30 sharp.

Steve (xtrasmallspeed) is racing yeah? So we'll need to leave fairly early to accomodate you. Taupo's about 3 hours away... so around 6am I guess to ensure we get there in good time.

Everyone heading down on the Friday chime in... would be neat to have a stream of cars and bikes heading down all at once.

I'd offer to take a trailer, but I am so keen to rock the Loline on my bike rack instead.

We're keen for early morning convoying. Should be in the van, so will add a much needed element of looks-like-it-might-fall-apart-at-any-moment to the (short) line of cars.

Haven't quite figured out how to put the loline on a rack, do they go on upside down or just up really high?

Okay you talked me in to it, I'm keen on the convoy.

When are we planning on coming back? does anyone have a spare seat? if not I don't mind bringing the Charger or Avenger and if I do then I will have spare seats.

Where is this BP we are meeting at?

Ok... how does 6am at BP Solar sound? All those in favour say cheese.

Avenga - it's the massive BP on the left at Drury as you head South. The one with the Maccas and Cafe etc etc and the big carpark.

I have space in the car but I'm staying the whole weekend in Taupo also.

Tara - they just sit high. My rack's been modified (read: bent) to suit the Loline's unique frame structure and sit the bike level.

i is heading down at about lunch on thursday.

pooman, you wanna meet up for sexy times/ cruze down to taupo????

at that massive gas station mentioned above.

ken for lots of stops on the way to look at shit and stuff about generally.

Yeah, we will have to cruise down together.

Done.

and username change to Poo?

Warm regards,

Pooman.

I have a request to make of any Auckland based member: as I probably won't be attending (or if I do, it will be in a vehicle completely incapable of fulfilling the following task) could someone please pick up a set of Buddyclub P1 wheels with tyres from one of the Maxpower GCs and transport 'em back for me? Suitable alcoholic (or non-) beverage reward shall be offered.

Davey, Im sure I could accommodate another bicycle for you on the ute.

Eduardo...If I have enuf space in the ute I shall bring steez back up for you.

I prolly wont leave too early in the morning as

A: im NOT a morning person.

and...

B: the traffic is way better if you leave at 9am. Easy straight blast down the island with almost nothing on the road.

Me and Cam are leaving early Thursday afternoon. Sheepers and xsspeed, we would probably be keen for convoy. We're leaving from West Auckland with AE on the trailer so won't be racing down. PM me if you're keen/i'll call Sheepers later in the week?

^ If that fails ed, my mrs will be joining us down there with my coon wag so heaps of room.

Ned, get ryans helmet if you can - I am sorted. Still figuring out plans but at this stage will still drive down on fri morning, undert he pump with work a bit so can't take anymore time off.