cruise this sat

mutiny

Looks like its going to be an unorganised pack of flat peak dickheads. Going through town it will get seperated at lights etc. Targets too small and will have customers at 1pm on a sat. And on the fb page all these chumps are asking if r34 skylines and s14s are able to come.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont be attending cause i dont have a gay car.

in all seriousness, please bare in mind this cruise has nothing to do with oldschool itself. its just a cruise for OLD SCHOOL cars

thought about going, but when something like this is put up on tardbook then it can only encourage the cops to pitch up and make the most of the situation.

would rather stick to the club organised events, that way, no muppets get involved

Target car park=one way in, one way out.

Cops block the road when people at the furniture shop call the police, and everyone with no wof, reg, cert, bald tyre(s), illegal mods, outstanding fines, no license gets fined/stickered/impounded.

Remember the story about the flat peakers who facebooked a cruise to the go-kart track.

oh yeah, i heard the cops planned to be all over the cruise before i even heard about the cruise, once ive got my car back on the road in a few weeks ill look at setting up a more legit cruise for us, and not advertise it on tardbook
Just no dumb fucker announce that shit on faece-book. (Or I'll break your legs)

True story.

when it comes to our meets, if they aren't good enough mates to just send them a txt (or verbal) invite, then we don't want them. I'd rather cruise with 6 or 7 GC's, than run with a pack of 20 fucktard douchebags. PLus those matt black desprung shitboxes are spo slow that I get stuck behind them.