Auckland OS cruise to Miranda hot pools - 11th Sept

Whose coming?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Whose coming?

• Me in my car
    • Me in my car, have spare seats
    • Me and have a ride
    • Me but need a ride

There's an Asian place on Diana Drive in Glenfield, A1 Motors or something.

They did my mates car for $25, didn't test the horn, didn't jack it up or look under, didn't test drive it. They basically just looked at the thing, and 5 mins later it was done. :lol:

A1 can be fussy, used them before the new guy I mentioned... new guy says when you arrive 'you no sell car right' (making sure WOF is for you not a new purchaser) and from there is generally just a GC.

For some reason whenever its WOF time my gems play up...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people.

This shit is tomorrow.

All details are in the first thread.

I have not done maps or anything but will give out my number at the start so if cats get lost we can all regroup.

The route will be pretty laxed and probably be made up along the way. If anyone knows a route then they can lead.

See you all at greenlane tomorrow.

Oh text me 0273189339 if ya running late or lost and we'll make sure everyone who's coming is there before we leave. dont forget to put your username so i know who's texting.

Enough mindless dribble. see you tomorrow.

Damn man. I was really looking forward to this today, especially because racing was cancelled also so I had a Sunday off.

But yeah it is pretty rank outside and I wasn't looking forward to taking the charger out in this weather.

Hopefully all the guys check this thread before leaving for greenlane.

Nice... could/should have cancelled last night so people may actually have read this before going out this morning... or at least warned us that you may decide to postpone due to weather so that people knew to check before leaving the house this morning... I mean peeps from hams etc were looking to come and they won't have read this...

Bit sub par organizing tbh. Hope for your sake nobody is there waiting for you, though we all know somebody will be.

It wasn't raining last night Ned. Get an oldschool car (many of which don't like rain), then make comments on oldschool cruises. You weren't planning to swim anyway.

Still pissing down here. Forecast says possible thunderstorms.

Postponing due to weather is pretty much a given.

I was coming in an oldschool car and I had my swimming gear packed. I just think it would have been a good idea to say that this meet was weather dependant so that people knew it could be cancelled at the last minute. I'm just bitter about cancelling other shit for this that I also really wanted to go to and it's now too late... if I knew this could have been cancelled due to shit weather, I could have planned with that in mind... that is all.

I'm about to go to the meeting spot to see if anyone turns up... someones got to I feel.

Lol. Not many peeps showed up and I think its time for me to leave. There was another cruise happening with a bunch of old cars and they still went out :-) looked ace. Looking forward to the new new new revised date :-)