T series Lsd

Walker.NZ

Hey guys i just bought this off trademe http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =384239123

I wacked the buy now because it was dirrrt cheap haha, but now im concerned it may be an s series open diffhead? same thing happened to a friend of mine as supposedly they look quite a lot like an lsd.

I was wondering if someone would be able to confirm it as a t series lsd before i go ahead and put the cash in the guys account.

Cheers

Sam

Bugger! cheers guys, looks like you have confirmed my doubts.. guess i wont be buying it then.

Also, dont buy a std one, get a TRD/after market one, the std ones are not overly strong, and once they brake, you cant get the parts to fix them.

Yeah man that was the plan i have priced up a few aftermarket ones, but hey even if it actually was a standard lsd, you cant complain at $150! haha

Sam

The diff is advertised as a LSD so the TM fees are not the buyer's problem (in this instance).... but K-trips has the right heart

\

I reckon I would have thought it was a LSD too. I can't see the spider gears on the TradeMe photos Hellraizer, but I accept that it is likely to be an open diff as you guys are just so cute/metric

Looks like a 4 pinion diff of some sorts.

Doesnt look beefy enough to be an LSD, but in saying that it could be a ST165 GT4 rear differential as those are T series too but different again to the AE86.

I know corona T series LSDs are different to the AE86 but ive never seen one.