valiant master cylender problems!

Steelies

dear oldschoolers!

i have just up graded my vc to discs, ive a master cylender out of a ve ,vf ,vg , its been re sleaved re built etc , after nerumous bleeds i cant get a pedal!

pretty much i got it back from mossrax the same way i dropped it to them (ie the lines in use were the same and the blocked ones were the same) just wondering if anyone knows which way its ment to be hooked up???

It looks like this

mastercylender.jpg?t=1301340479

after taking off the the 1 labeled "rear" ive discovered fuck all to none come out when the pedal if pushed!

The 1 labeled "front" is acting normal

The port right at the front seems to be the only other port with good fluid spurt then pedal is pushed!

Any of u valiant owners have a master cylender like this / could hel me out with info???

Thanks

thanks ! got it sorted , thanks to mikey at mossrex! i did indeed have it back to front! also , aparently these master cylinders are a bitch to bleed but got the run down form him on that too!

i miss working there just because mike was the biggest gc ever allways willing to help and show you things

i rebuilt mine and it was a bit of a prick to bleed- i didnt bench bleed it cause i didnt want to get brake fluid on it (fresh paint)

from memory i pressurised the reservior gently while bleeding it to help get fluid thru. worked well

Good.

I also have a vacuum bleeder BTW.

Dear uncle jake , could i possibly use your vac bleeder this week , possibly tonight , have a wedding friday n couldnt get a pedal yesterday after another few hours bleeding!!