Seedy Al's Small Engine collection

Seedy Al

So.......... I have a problem

I collect shit, all sorts of shit..... it is a problem, but who gives a shit

So this is a part of my small engine selection.....

My reel mowers (technically one belongs to 81 grande but I will be paying him for that)

P3211534.jpg

P3211536.jpg

P3211538.jpg

Jeah Villers

P3211540.jpg

And the briggs MX

P3211541.jpg

I have others, pics to come

These include an NSU qickly cut down to a little motor bike, and a bunch on engines that need homes......

Jeah

Seedy Al

sweet..... i had a villiers mower when i was a kid, my grampa gave it to me, they mow really nice. unfortunately i pillaged it to make a go kart.

went to crank up down south this year, made me want a collection of old stationary engines that chuff away doing nothing

You need to see a head doctor! lol

I have a 5hp side valve on my go kart. (Only cos my dad stole the overbored Kawaski industrial for his reel mower) I did a quick google, and found that there are (unwell) people who actually love to soup them up. (you can actually buy aftermarket cams, rods, and pistons for them!) Some unwell son-of-a-bitch was clocked in his supercharged 5hp briggo powered go-kart at 145mph. 145MPH with an engine that has splash fed lubrication! Fuck that.

found that there are (unwell) people who actually love to soup them up.

Chap on youtube likes to experiment with the briggs motors and made an opposed piston engine using only 2 briggs 3.5 side valves and a sheet of 5mm steel. It seemed to run pretty well too with ultra high compression.

First old schooler to put one on a velodrome bike gets a banana