Hawkes Boes 2010 Welly and Palmy team convoy

Steelies

oh copy that ten rodger lets rattle down the rimis rolling at 10 c'mon cbs in tow ah rodja-hurr

this ... right now .

lord forbid i get a cb , but if i do it will be wsc dre adn wu tang ransdom calls . with some nin smashed in

nate giz cb naow!

Small bit of discussion - the suggestion has been made of a rendezvous of Rimutaka Caltex at 9.30 for a 10am departure time..

What say you guys?

also - what vehicles are rolling??

KK - Commy

Steelies - KP60

Dadams - 260C

Hemi - 910

Gaz- Mk2 Goat

Joe - "mystery vehicle"

who else???

For the Palmy guys - we can text if you prefer but we can plan on meeting at Dannevirke around 12 if that suits you?

Watch your hands around Shaz-nazzle - I have personal experience that she like to shut tailgates on them at this particular servo... LOL

By the way - I have checked the weathercast for the drive up and its looking to be a stunner - fuck yes to driving in bare feet, shorts and a t-shirt with some bad ass toons and a sweet can of V at my side.. I canne wait lads - I canne wait..

pfffffssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <------pressure valve is so close to popping that my eyeballs are squeaking..