Now Truenotch's 1981 910 Wagoneer application

EURON8

OMFG you actually survived our chopping!?

Lols me to think of the pain you'da been in when mishing to get this and back.

Also, Lada WILL be lower.

;)

In my experience LADAs are gay for low. Look at my old one. was pretty low but thats not nearly enough.

Suspension arms are gay for it. THey were build with ground clearance in mind :rolleyes:

Some cutting/drop spindles may help.

im pretty sure u can dissassemble hubs and turn spindle upside down with a little grinding and fiddling

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yuh thought id show how big the can is compared to some cooler thing

and dont get excited last two pics are for the hardtop . if i do ever decide the l20b just dont do it anymore itll be a massive increase in cubes or a massive soot output

(black) Urethane the fuck out of it. If it held the weighty as shit rear spoiler that hung off the back of my S12 fine, it will be well overkill with a tiny aluminium roof rack stz. Also, put the rack as close to the rear as possible. (see K-trippleThreats 'goon for positioning (i believe he has one))

Yeah, I think it is pretty much identical to the window sealant though perhaps with a different name to make you pay more. If you make sure the surfaces are clean and use enough it should be right as rain. My spoiler on the 12 never showed any signs of falling off and was often leaned on and had stuff sat upon it. Should be gravy as for a rack. Liberal use and then wet your finger and wipe/smoosh off the excess.

Yeah, I think it is pretty much identical to the window sealant though perhaps with a different name to make you pay more. If you make sure the surfaces are clean and use enough it should be right as rain. My spoiler on the 12 never showed any signs of falling off and was often leaned on and had stuff sat upon it. Should be gravy as for a rack. Liberal use and then wet your finger and wipe/smoosh off the excess.

i shall experiament , i dont mind 4 holes for the main rack , its the little runner that i dont mat because they have 3 screws each . we got sika urethane at work ill try that . did you scuff the surface at all??

yup they are like 30 buck from jaycar or dse?? . might have a look down back alley at work and 'borrow' one if theres is one there

the 6ft antenna is about $30 from Jaycar but they do not come with the coax cable and bracket which you will need..

just get the 3ft one as I linked to (they come with the coax and bracket) and worry about a 6ft one later on...