Now Truenotch's 1981 910 Wagoneer application

EURON8

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that was a sweet day of hungover cruising!

Shoulda mentioned tints on the day, HAve leftovers of a roll of 5% u coulda have.

ifi do go that way im just going to pay someone man . i reaaalllly cbf fuckin with it , and if the job is shit i can complain haha 8)

you and stephen are gcs for giving a hand mang! . the pie shop blows my mind , reckon they sell pies to take home and heat up?? if so im keen on the chilli mince and sourcream and the tomato and spinach one sooo hard!.

THey prob do actually, Ask stephen, he'll know/go get your order before hawkes boes

Also, curtains.

I did the whole, string and hang material across windows. works ok but the windows angle out and material hangs down and fucks me off when sleeping.

What im gonna do is rivet/screw these buggers in each corner and around window and cut material to size and put other half of fastener on material. Much better can easier be removed and stored when not needed.

280_280_1871_1.jpg

big pic

http://www.svsarah.com/Sarah/Images/HatchAwning2.JPG

THey prob do actually, Ask stephen, he'll know/go get your order before hawkes boes

Also, curtains.

I did the whole, string and hang material across windows. works ok but the windows angle out and material hangs down and fucks me off when sleeping.

What im gonna do is rivet/screw these buggers in each corner and around window and cut material to size and put other half of fastener on material. Much better can easier be removed and stored when not needed.

Why dont you just string/wire top and bottom then double hem it?

That way its snug against the windows and still can be drawn easily.

In other news...thats a sweet 910 wags!

Also, curtains.

Why dont you just string/wire top and bottom then double hem it?

That way its snug against the windows and still can be drawn easily.

In other news...thats a sweet 910 wags!

May work for hemi but i wanna be able to remove mine altogether easily.

Shit thats heaps tidier than I was expecting from the little bits you guys wrote about it. Very cool, can't wait to see it super slammed and twincamming? :D

yea it is pretty tidy just some parts letting it down hard , ill get them sorted but i just want a wof asap! .

slam yes , twincam . prob not pretty happy with a floaty slow thing tbh so thats what it will be for this summer :D

i was thinking of velcro in the corners or somthing similar .

yea man tailgate beer ftw!! , i need to go to pickapart and grab some struts that arnt just sprig powered .

Shit thats heaps tidier than I was expecting from the little bits you guys wrote about it. Very cool, can't wait to see it super slammed and twincamming? :D

yea it is pretty tidy just some parts letting it down hard , ill get them sorted but i just want a wof asap! .

slam yes , twincam . prob not pretty happy with a floaty slow thing tbh so thats what it will be for this summer :D

yea man tailgate beer ftw!! , i need to go to pickapart and grab some struts that arnt just sprig powered .

what about ya adjusties?

what about ya adjusties?

the tailgate struts man .

the coilovers are def going in! , looks like i got the h160 diff , which is good because this mean more slam!. h190 wouldve meant mashing floor below middle seat to make space .

OMFG you actually survived our chopping!?

Lols me to think of the pain you'da been in when mishing to get this and back.

Also, Lada WILL be lower.

;)

haha im gonna see how long i can actually get it once wof is on windscreen , limiting factor will be diff vs floor or tyres vs gaurds .

brock-lee aye wut? what ratio??