Jase

got a few scoots for reasons yet to be found,

cf50 chaly 3 speed auto to be grass track racer,

plans are use ct suspension and retain little wheels for max speed/lols,

fix oil leak and change bars

sdc10432k.jpg

cd90 classic resto/mod ct110 engine 8 speed to be commuter

sdc10441a.jpg

ct110 learning bike for the girlfriend, beer delivery and hot laps round the house

sdc10439j.jpg

picked up ct and parts ct today will be wrecking some bits

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a fang on the ct tonight everything works bar indicators,

was running super rich so gave it a little tune,

have to finish insulation under the house this week then i'll cut into

pulling down the parts ct and getting the chaly ready for racing 29th

• 1 year later...

^ this. battery can help indicators etc work a bit better though?

I think if you're pre '78 or something you can get away with not running a headlamp all the time on the road, and don't have to have indicators?

I'd run no battery if you can though. and yeah, a rectifier/regulator/whatever to stop the bulbs popping all day.

such a sweet little machine man. state of decay it's in, plus semi offroad oriented tread pattern makes me swoon.

love it!

not too sure which way to go, it hasn't got an electric leg but i do want

to have fully functional lights etc so their would be little reason to pull me over,

and i finish my nights at 4.30am so i like the idea of having a decent possum blinder on the front for rolling home, i have a 6 wire stator on the lifan but have yet to find a decent wiring diagram to set it up either way.

I know with the CT it was battey dependant to run but still had a piss week light setup(piss runs through the park proved this).

I'm lengthening the intake runner by at least an inch and running the og dream air filter.

I could drag 80-85kph out of the ct so it will be interesting to see if i can attain a comfortable 55mph with the right gearing.

Our 125 lifan engines dont put out much voltage, not enought to mantain a charged circuit. With a new battery can get an hour night ridding with new battery. Have found if you replace everything with LED bulbs you get a bit longer between battery requiring charge. odity n co had to re wire for 12v instead of C90's 6V not sure if your is same.

I have a bike with a 10w lighting coil which translates to no power at all. I have fitted LED's to that to make the most of the power and still get a strobe at idle. Late I will experiment with some capacitors to try and smooth it out a bit (though as far as I can tell capacitors are mostly magic and there's no reliable (easy) way to calculate what you need...)